September 13, 2006
Easy Home Exercise: Chair Dips
Chair Dips. This exercise targets the muscles in the back of the arm, or the triceps.
To perform this exercise correctly,
1. Start by putting the back of a chair against a wall
2. Place hands firmly on the edge of the seat, so that knuckles are pointing forward
3. Place the legs out in front, in a 90 degree position, making sure that your feet are pointing forward, toes up
4. Make sure the shoulders stay down and back, and the elbows stay close to your side
5. Slowly bend elbows into a 90 degree angle, pause, and return to starting position, putting the pressure on the heel of the hands
6. If at any time there is any discomfort in the shoulders, reposition and repeat the exercise. If the pain continues, stop the exercise.
This exercise brought to you by the Dallas Personal Trainers from Fitness Trainers To Go
Posted by Dallas Personal Trainer at September 13, 2006 9:47 AM
TrackBack URL for this entry: