June 9, 2006
Easy Home Exercise: Plank
This is a great stabilization exercise for the entire body. The primary muscles used are abdominalsand obliques. To perform this exercise correctly
1. Start on the stomach side and get on your forearms and toes.
2. Make sure the body is in a straight line
3. Make sure that elbows are lined up underneath the shoulders, and head is in line with the body
4. Make sure to squeeze the glutes pulling the stomach in tight
5. Normally holding this position for a time 20 seconds up to a minute
This exercise brought to you by the Dallas Personal trainers from Fitness Trainers To Go Inc.
Posted by Dallas Personal Trainer at June 9, 2006 5:25 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: