August 19, 2005
EASY HOME EXERCISES: Bodyweight Lunge more…
This exercise is a basic movement that provides great lower body strengthening and conditioning. To perform this exercise correctly:
1. Start with one leg out in front, making sure the knee does not pass the toes
2. Place the other leg behind you on its toes
3. Make sure that feet are pointing forward throughout the range of motion
4. Placing the hands on the hips, begin the motion by bending the back knee straight down, into a 90-degree angle. The front leg should follow, by also bending into a 90-degree angle. Never let the back knee touch the ground.
5. Hold this position for 2 seconds, and straighten legs, leaving feet in their position.
6. Repeat for 10-15 reps, and then switch legs.
This exercise brought to you by the Dallas Personal Trainers from http://fitnesstrainerstogo.com
Posted by Dallas Personal Trainer at August 19, 2005 12:47 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: