August 25, 2005
EASY HOME EXERCISES: Bodyweight Chair Stepovers more…
This is a very effective way to increase your heart rate while working on balance and conditioning. To perform this exercise correctly:
1. Start in a standing position next to a chair or bench
2. Step over the chair/bench raising the left leg to a 90-degree angle and bring the leg to the other side of the chair/bench. Follow with the right leg.
3. Repeat, starting with the right leg stepping over the chair/bench, following with the left leg.
4. Repeat in a continuous motion for a timed period
5. To advance, hold arms above the head throughout the exercise with or without load (i.e. medicine ball, core ball, or light dumbbell).
This exercise brought to you by the Dallas Personal Trainers from http://fitnesstrainerstogo.com
Posted by Dallas Personal Trainer at August 25, 2005 10:12 AM
TrackBack URL for this entry: