October 27, 2005
Home Cardio Exercise: Hopscotch Drill
This exercise is great for conditioning or increasing performance for an athlete. This drill is also great for increasing balance, stability, and reaction. To perform this exercise correctly:
1. Begin with the feet shoulder width apart
2. With every move, you are going to be hopping forward
3. Start by hopping forward onto the right leg, then hop forward landing on both feet
4. Continue by hopping forward to the left leg, and then hop forward landing on both feet again.
5. Continue this pattern for repetitions or a timed period.
This home cardio exercise tip brought to you by the Dallas personal trainers from Fitness Trainers To Go.