5 Innovative Fitness Tips
Dallas, TX, January 31, 2006 – The following tips were designed with the busy mom, the time-crunched executive and the college student in mind. Men and women who may not have time in their daily schedule to take a break and hit the gym, but who are still interested in remaining active and burning as many calories as possible, without altering their routines. “You may not workout every day,” said Fitness Trainers To Go CEO Robert Korngiebel. “But you can take simple steps to make every day a little healthier, and a little more active.”
1. Get up and go. The next time you take a lengthy call on your cell phone, get up, head outside and start walking; the longer the conversation the better.
2. Step it up a notch. Instead of taking the elevator, opt for the stairs. The added exercise will burn ten times more calories than riding to your floor and it’s an easy way to tone your legs. For some extra work on the calves, climb the stairs on the balls of your feet. By the time you get to the top, you’ll feel it.
3. Move it on back. Instead of cruising around the parking lot to get the spot closest to the door, go ahead and take that place way out by the street (if you feel comfortable). The extra distance is an easy way to add a few steps.
4. Dear Diaries. Keep track of your progress. Record sessions at the gym, time spent walking, sessions with the workout DVDs, etc., as well as meals you eat during the day. Watching your diet and your exercise will motivate you to be healthier.
5. Trade it in. Swap your diet soda for green tea. Recent research shows that the green tea extract promotes weight loss by increasing caloric burn. It also has properties that may help prevent cancer, heart disease and ulcers.
Fitness Trainers To Go, Inc. was founded in 2003 by CEO Robert Korngiebel. The company provides master nutritionists and nationally certified/degreed personal trainers to conduct in-home nutritional counseling and workout sessions with clients of all fitness levels. The trainers design every session to meet the individual needs and goals of each client and provide all equipment necessary for an effective, challenging workout. For additional information, visit http://fitnesstrainerstogo.com or email email@example.com.
Click Here for the latest Press Releases
For More Information On In-Home Dallas Personal Training Call Now:
Dallas, TX Exercise Caution When Using Supplements
Dallas, TX The Big Fat Truth About Diet Soda
Dallas, TX Fad Diets Are A Dime A Dozen
Dallas, TX Exercises of the Olympians
Dallas, TX Low Maintenance Snacks
Dallas, TX The Water Needed To Exercise
Dallas, TX 5 Innovative Fitness Tips
Dallas, TX Personal Training to Tone
Dallas, TX 5 Easy Fitness Tips
Dallas, TX A New You Fitness Resolution
For More Information On Working out with a Dallas Personal Trainer or Call Now:
We are Proud Corporate Partners with KERA Unlimited, your local PBS station. For More Information on How You Can Help Public Radio/Television Please Visit: